EVERYONE from frontline to back of house staff, needs to understand the impact of the Framework on their role in delivering support and keeping people safe. Understanding the background, intent, human rights principles and developmental components are as important as understanding the regulatory framework.
This course will you give you a deeper knowledge of:
- The key drivers of the new system
- The objectives and principles of the Framework
- The developmental, preventative and corrective components of the Framework
- The functions of the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
- Your auditing requirements
- Effective quality and safeguarding approaches
- Your obligation in managing complaints and incidents.
... and hopefully foster your passion and commitment to quality and safeguarding!
Published: 14 October 2019
Time required: 40 minutes