In the past few weeks, Support Coordinators' jobs have become a lot harder. Many people are in crisis, the availability of support is less certain and there is still so much unknown.
Deep breath...... We want to help.
DSC and The Growing Space have partnered to deliver this free webinar for Support Coordinators to give you the information and tools you need for the months ahead.
- NDIS policy changes relating to COVID-19
- Tools, checklists and strategies for assessing and prioritising critical client needs and staying on top of a very fast moving situation
- Supporting people to stay safe
- Supporting people who are self-isolating
- Working with providers who are supporting your clients
- Looking out for everyone's mental health (including your own) in the coming weeks and months
- Quality & Safeguarding considerations
Manager Online & Training, DSC
Evie is an all rounder, a content guru, an NDIS nerd and DSC pinch hitter. She holds both a Masters degree in Sustainable Development from HEC Paris and a Media Communications degree from the University of Melbourne. Evie has been at DSC since the start and is the engine room of our content driven marketing success. She is an outstanding writer, presenter and service developer.
Early in her career, Evie worked on cutting edge Human Centred Design service development strategies for Procter & Gamble in Kenya and Brazil. Evie is an expert in NDIS detail, working with organisations around Australia at all stages of the NDIS journey. She has been influential in building the sector's understanding of NDIS Support Coordination and is well known for her unique love of sharks and the NDIS Price Guide.
Founder/Director, The Growing Space